Wholesaler Large Format Printing Company

In everyone’s life wedding is a great event and perhaps all want it happen in their life where all family members come and there happens a big family get-together. I tell you the experience of my friend’s wedding where something unimaginable happened because of our ignorance and whose solution we knew yet we had to suffer.


It was around last December when I was preparing myself for wedding, I mean packing luggage and other things. I reached to the wedding venue which was a farm house and it was very nicely decorated. There I met my friend and he was looking very happy. I reached one day earlier before the date of wedding because all the arrangements and managements I had to manage. So it was the work day for me to look after everything because it was very grand wedding and many guests were coming from foreign also. 

Everything was looking great and perfect and I thought that I left no stone unturned for preparation and grand celebration of the wedding but one thing I forgot.

The wedding night was going to happen, bride and groom had arrived and some guests also but I and my friend were looking very confusing because only a few guests came instead of many because I knew I invited around 2000 people and there were only 200 in the wedding. 

I called my friend who was coming from Iran and asked him where are you whether you reached or not and he answered I have reached and then I asked where are you and He answered I am somewhere else but there is no sign of wedding. I got shocked and said wedding is here you reached the wrong destination.

Then I thought that the same thing could have happened with other guests also, perhaps they reached somewhere else instead of here. I went to the destination where all guests were and took them to wedding and I and my friend then relaxed when all guests had appeared and wedding happened best.

At the end my friend asked what the mistake was provided all guests went somewhere else instead of here. I told him we did not put a billboard of wedding that’s why guests got reached and went somewhere else but my friend said I put it, having heard this I got shocked then what happened?

We went to the billboard place where it was put and we saw that the message on it got erased because of the rain that happened before the wedding day.

I got the mistake and solution of it also. The mistake was that we put a low quality billboard which was not of any use and the solution is here. 

Whenever you are going to arrange any party, wedding, ceremonies, functions, promotions, sign boards or other events then always use a Billboard flex quality flexes for displaying messages. Billboard uses vinyl material which is anti-mildew, flame retardant and UV resistant.

Billboard Vinyl : http://www.billboardflex.com/vinyl-banners.php

So get your messages not erased and keep them alive with Billboard Flex and do not suffer as I.

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: